CHAPEL OF ST. TOMASZ OF AQUINAS, THE PSZONKÓW FOUNDATION
It is a structure built on a rectangular plan with a vaulted ceiling (domed), decorated with corner pilasters. It was founded in 1643. The Rococo altar was built in 1765-58 in the workshop of Sebastian Zeisel in Puławy. The painting in the 18th century altar presents Saint. Thomas Aquinas, a Dominican.
On the sides of the altar there are 4 figures of saints with the appropriate attributes: Augustine, Grzegorz, Hieronim
and Ambroży. On the top of the altar there is a bas-relief of the apotheosis of Saint. Thomas.
A grave plaque by Adam of Babin Pszonka was built under the window of the chapel. in 1677
An image from the beginning of the 19th century was hung on the western wall. XVIII century, which presents the adoration of the relic of the Holy Cross by King Kazimierz W., a Venetian MP and Eufemia Walicka.